- Full Time
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Dec 7, 2022
Website Médecins Sans Frontières
Apply By: 07-12-2022
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 24 sections, 25 associations and other offices together. Registered in Switzerland, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested.
- In recent years, there has been a significant development in MSF’s medical and operational activities that has been sustained by an upsurge in MSF’s operational budget and complexity. Every year, approximately half of MSF’s budget is spent in procurement (services and goods).
- In line with the MSF Organizational Supply Strategy’s (OSS), the MSF Strategic Procurement Program (MSPP) has been launched in order to intensify collaboration between the different MSF entities and streamline the existing MSF procurement set up, in order to achieve optimal operational efficiency by avoiding duplication, waste and operational complexity.
- The ultimate goal of the program is to develop and implement a global, common approach to strategic procurement across all entities (OCs, ESCs and PS) at international, regional and national level.
- In parallel MSF is developing ambitious programs to promote Equity, Diversity and Inclusion across all entities and at all levels of the organization.
- In this frame and taking into account the recent evolution of the procurement function within MSF, the MSPP will contribute to the development of the MSF procurement workforce able to respond to the increasing operational challenges faced.
- Define the recruitment strategy for procurement positions in close collaboration with the HR departments of the OCs
- Based on the mapping of the current procurement resources and the projections of our future needs, identify the required procurement resources to be hired or developed
- Define the recruitment strategy in order to fill the gaps and respond to the future procurement needs of MSF
- Designing the pool of procurement professionals
- Collect the operational needs in short and long term and work out short and longer-term solutions in terms of quantity and competencies in collaboration with pool managers and HR recruitment teams.
- Define the ways of diffusing the field HR demands towards the different actors concerned (Recruitment, Learning and Development teams) and collaborate with them to develop adapted solutions.
- Formalize the HR processes required to smoothly manage this cross entity pool or procurement professionals.
- Master degree in the field of adult learning, social science or equivalent experience
- Over 3 years of experience in human resources roles
- Experience in Human Resources and recruitment in a complex international organization
- Work experience in MSF is a strong asset
- Proven ability to design, implement, and monitor strategies or processes
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Project management skills, ability to handle multiple priorities at one time
- Excellent analytical skills, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to interact effectively at all levels through excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Commitment to and evidence of advancing Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in the workplace, and ability to work in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- Fluent spoken and written English, other language(s) (Spanish, Arabic or French) is an asset.
To apply for this job please visit msf.recruitee.com.
- How To Use Google Indexing API In Blogger Or WordPress In…Avis challenge pecunia [Ecom French Touch Affiliation]Avis challenge pecunia [Ecom French...
- Consultant - Baseline/Needs Assessment
- Deputy Director, Languages and Publications, D
- ENDLINE STUDY AND FINAL EXTERNAL EVALUATION of the…
- Pakistan’s food and agriculture systems
- UK-PHRST Project Manager
- PROJECT MANAGER - LEARN
- Pakistan’s food and agriculture systems
- UNDOC National Project Officer
- Project Coordinator (Integrated project: Grants projects)