This is what awaits you with us – experiences from which you will benefit for a lifetime
As part of our EY etventure team, we are jointly shaping the digital future of business and society in a new way at our Berlin and Munich locations. You will take on a variety of tasks:
- Independent implementation of all etventure projects (with the support of chapter and project leads) from kick-off to handover
- Interface management between customers, project management, the design team, the development team and of course the final users of the products
- Building user empathy through iterative & customer-centric prototyping (design thinking and lean startup)
- Development and implementation of test scenarios to validate new product ideas & business models (e.g. via landing page tests or click dummies)
- Creation of a product vision and implementation prioritization in the form of user stories, epics and roadmaps in software development tools (e.g. Jira)
This is what you bring with you – skills that you use to shape the future
- Experience with interface connections to legacy systems
- At least two years of professional experience and interest in product management or product discovery of digital products
- Independent building of fully functional prototypes with sitebuilder tools such as webflow, unbounce, bubble, etc. and ideally experience in one of the following technical areas: IoT, data /AI, technical infrastructure, API
- A strong basic technical understanding and the ability to conceptualize complex software products, create mockups and set up user stories as well as coordinate UX/UI and development colleagues within a project (including sprint management)
- Strong communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken, which are used both within the team and with our customers, as well as willingness to travel mostly within Germany
That’s what we offer you – an inspiring working environment
At EY, we strive to make the world work better. To this end, we question the status quo on a daily basis and are already looking for tomorrow’s answers today. standstill? No option. Change? We see it as an opportunity and driver for innovation.
If that’s how you tick, then you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for doers who help companies, entrepreneurs, private individuals and the public sector to surpass themselves. This requires cooperation at eye level and leaving the beaten path. You will do this as part of interdisciplinary teams – innovative and multicultural in Germany, Europe and around the world.
So that you too grow personally and professionally, we accompany you on your career path with work models tailored to you as well as training and development opportunities on and off the job. You determine the pace and goal on your way.
We know: First-class service for our clients begins with satisfied and motivated employees. That is why our offer ranges from flexible working models, assignments abroad and further training to sports and leisure activities to discounts from well-known brands and providers as well as pension schemes. Find out more about your benefits at EY .
Would you like to move something? Then become part of our team.
Apply now via our job portal: www.de.ey.com/karriere .
You can find more information about the application process at EY on our careers page .
Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer your questions on: +49 6196 996 10005.