We are looking for a talented PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE to join our team specializing in MANUFACTURING for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in KITWE, COPPERBELT, ZAMBIA
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
– Comply with HSE standards, policies, procedures & regulations and recognize how your work may impact the environment and work to minimize the negative impact
– Operates machines and production equipment unsupervised in accordance with quality and productivity requirements to meet customer expectations
– Follows all applicable standard of work, process documentation and quality procedures such as Statistical Process Control (SPC), poka-yoke and visual standards.
– Raises issues to minimize cost and quality exposures by performing quality inspections
– Identifies and controls non-conforming material
– Achieves production goals
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
– High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education.
– 2-3 years prior experience in a similar role
– Computer Literate
– Valid driver’s license
To apply for this job please visit cummins.jobs.