Website DevTech Systems, Inc.
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. DevTech core practice areas include: Monitoring and Evaluation; Knowledge Management and Data Analytics; Public Financial Management and Fiscal Sustainability; and Education, Gender, and Youth.
DevTech is searching for a highly qualified translator from English to Spanish for a package of training materials for USAID Youth Policy and Positive Youth Development for LAC Mission consumption including:
- Positive Youth Development eight decks training- 4 day + 1 day site visit, in person training = 40 hours (Eight PPT decks/ 158 slides)
- Training guide – Word Doc. (82 pages, 31,475 words)
- Updated Youth Development Policy (Selected sections) – Word Doc. (27 pages, 10,487 words)
- External Companion Guide of Youth Development Policy- Word Doc. (20 pages, 3,895 words)
Translate the following from English to Spanish:
- Youth Development Policy in English
- External Companion Guide of Youth Development Policy
- Eight decks of existing in-person PYD training
- Trainer guide script of existing in-person PYD training
- Professional translator with proven experience in English-Spanish translations.
- Experience translating documents for international organizations ideal. Preferably for social and education sector.
- Translator ensures translation meets the following requirements- Translation is:
- Technically accurate
- Culturally relevant
- Appealing and user-friendly
- Considers the needs of the multiple audiences it will eventually be shared with
Deliverables, Level of Effort, Schedule
The translator will comply with the submission for approval of the following deliverables:
- Quote: is in USD and includes detailed quote per document and total quote including turnaround time.
- Spanish translation of four products:
- Youth Development Policy in Word.
- External Companion Guide of Youth Development Policy in Word.
- Eight decks of existing in-person PYD training in PPT.
- Trainer guide script of existing in-person PYD training in Word.
- Final Product. The final product should incorporate client responses and suggestions.
This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit uscareers-devtechsys.icims.com.