- Full Time
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Applications have closed.
International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research
Apply By: 27-09-2022
icddr,b is a Bangladesh-based international health research institute that strives to solve key public health problems through high-quality scientific research and innovation. icddrb as a values-based organization encourages women and people with disabilities.
The Alliance for Combating TB in Bangladesh project will develop a dynamic, strategic, and fresh approach to accelerate Bangladesh’s fight against TB. The solutions will be aimed at creating an environment aligned with the universal health coverage (UHC) vision and focused on defined priority areas – increased TB detection, decentralized DR-TB management, child TB, expanded prevention, and others.
The Programme Assistant will report to the Assistant Programme Managers. The position holder will be responsible for coordinating and implementing compliance measures, facilitate audits, and monitor grants and compliances of the sub-recipient of ACTB project. S/he will be involved in–
Assist in developing programme management plan:
- Collect training materials, programme materials and logistics from head office; Maintain the quality of the ongoing project activities;
- Maintain liaison with Govt. Officials, NTP authority, and relevant stakeholders within the designated area;
- Representing the ACTB project at the district level and work to build rapport with all the stakeholders in the assigned division from time to time;
- Share findings with Assistant Program Managers, Program Manager, Project Coordinator and other leaders and seek inputs;
- Provide support to the Assistant Program Managers in assessing data quality and address errors;
- Work in a team to prepare a work plan and performance framework as instructed by the Programme Officers;
- Coordinating with NGOs/GoB/UN organization staff at the designated area;
- Collaborate with monitoring, evaluation, and learning team to support implementation monitoring;
- Assist in training staff on project implementation;
- Support in team and initiate activities as per project plan.
Required qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- 3 years working experience in the field implementation of development programs. Experience with the implementation of TB program activities will be an added advantage.
Tagged as: Program and Project Management
- List colleges registered by Nacte in Tanzania
- Consultant - Baseline/Needs Assessment
- UK-PHRST Project Manager
- PROJECT MANAGER - LEARN
- Pakistan’s food and agriculture systems
- Project Coordinator (Integrated project: Grants projects)
- Officer, Equality and Rights for All, Ethiopia
- Monitoring, Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL)…
- Communication and Advocacy Officer
- SYRIA – FSL COORDINATOR (H/F) – AMMAN