Project Controls Engineer
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Project Controls Engineer, are to:
- Lead as a Project Team member for large complexity capital projects;
- Serve as a discipline lead for medium complexity projects;
- Lead and produce project cost estimates, forecasts, schedules and close out documentation using the engineering execution process;
- Develop the project capital, expense cost, forecasts, expenditure curves and execution schedule;
- Develop and help lead project engineer, manager, and team in updating and controlling project costs;
- Schedule to accurately depict project status and schedule trends throughout the project lifecycle;
- Lead development, maintenance and improvement of Bayer’s estimating and scheduling practices and tools;
- Present and communicate project related tasks to peers, project manager, group leadership and senior engineering leadership for overall coordination;
- Contribute to the successful delivery of capital projects on time, within budget and meet the predetermined business requirements;
- Develop alternative solutions and manage complex problems independently;
- Communicate cost and schedule status along with risk to a broad range of stakeholders, including project teams, site operations, group leadership and senior leadership.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE (Leadership Integrity Flexibility Efficiency) values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor of Science in construction, engineering, or comparable agricultural technology degree with seven years of experience;
- Good Analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
To apply for this job please visit career.bayer.us.