Debre Birhan, Ethiopia
Purpose of the Job: – Serve as the first point of contact and handle all guest inquiries in a professional manner, provide relevant information, collect cash and handle day-to-day front office duties and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all clients with strong customer service and communications skills;
- Provide direction to all clients in terms of who to speak to;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate direction in a professional and courteous manner;
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications;
- Coordinate activities around the front desk/reception area;
- Process invoices and payments for different services;
- Ensure all office files are managed according to confidential and internal processes;
- Review and summarize reports and documents as required;
- Ensure clients are well informed about our service and respective fees;
- Responsible for maintaining clean and safe reception area; keep it tidy at all times;
- Timely cash collection and make deposits in a proper manner;
- Ensure the daily sales amount is reconciled against the sales summary;
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Degree/Diploma in Front Office Management, Customer management or other related fields;
- Able to communicate verbally and in written format to all organizational levels
- Ability to understand the needs of a client/visitor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- knowledge of MS Office, including sales software;
- Ability to work in a team and has excellent communication skill
- Self-motivated and sales oriented;
- Someone who comes across as positive and can provide exceptional receptionist service;
- Preferably with previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge cash registers operation;
Years of experience: Minimum of 3+ years, specifically in the hospitality sector is an added value
Number of Positions: 6 (Six)
Work Place: Debre Birhan (3 positions) and Butajira (3 positions)
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address [email protected]
Note:– Don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line!
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].