Website Zambia National Farmers’ Union
ZAMBIA NATIONAL FARMERS UNION
The Zambia National Farmers’ Union (ZNFU) is looking for an outstanding, results oriented and highly motivated individual to fill the position of Receptionist.
The mission of the ZNFU is to promote and safeguard the interests of members as individual farmers, corporations/companies, purveyors, and other organizations involved in the business of agriculture and related activities to achieve sustainable agricultural, economic, and social development.
RECEPTIONIST – LUSAKA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Finance Manager of the ZNFU and will be responsible for:
- Welcoming visitors by warmly greeting them in person or on the phone
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Answering and referring queries
- Answering in-coming calls and routing them to the proper recipient as well as taking and relaying messages as needed
- Acting as a telephone operator
- Compiling an enquiries manual for all visitors on what questions are asked and information requested
- Maintaining security by following procedure
- Undertaking general administrative and clerical duties, photocopying, filing, typing, managing in-coming and outgoing post etc.
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervising Officer
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Certificate in Office Management or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with credit or better in English
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Use of versatile computer packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to use the internet.
If you think you are ready to meet the challenges of the above position, send your application accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), contact numbers, three traceable professional/work related referees and any other relevant credentials in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Executive Director
Zambia National Farmers’ Union
Lusaka Agricultural and Commercial Show grounds
P O Box 30395
OR hand deliver the sealed application letter and drop it into the Tender Box by the ZNFU Reception.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 3 RD JUNE 2022