CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice. We are a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. We are known everywhere for our unshakable commitment to the dignity of people, and we put women and girls in the center because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities. Our Core Values Commitment describes who we are, what we do, and how we do it. It reflects our Core Values of Transformation, Integrity, Diversity, Excellence, and Equality which serve as a foundation for all that we do. If these values and our mission speak to your personal values and if you are a highly-motivated self-starter with organizational political savvy who likes to help solve problems behind the scenes, read on!
CARE USA manages, supports and and oversees 6 country offices in the Middle East and North Africa region through the regional management unit (RMU). Within the RMU, the Regional Business Services Director will report to the Regional Director and will provide business services operations oversight and support to country offices.
- Provide Business Service operations support and oversight to country offices
- Regional Business Service Operations review, analysis and improvements
- Serve as a network connector and liaison within CARE
- Oversee and support country offices financial planning and performance
- MENA RMU financial management
- MENA RMU business service operations management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 12-15 years of progressively responsible relevant experience.
- At least 7 years of experience demonstrating knowledge of bilateral and/or multilateral institutional donor grants and operations management, finance and compliance practices working with and interpreting applicable donor rules and regulations
- Experience with operational process reviews, analyzing data to make decisions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of or professional experience with working in the Middle East and North Africa region.
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.