At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Due to globalisation and developments within technology the structure of organisations are undergoing a lot of changes. As a technical solution architect at EY you support organisations with these transformations. Our teams exist of specialised consultants with different backgrounds. Our consultants are involved in a variety of projects, from developing up to implementing a strategy within different industries. Our core areas are Customer Experience Technology, Experience Design, Organisational Transformation and Data Analytics.
To join our growing martech consulting team at EY-VODW within the European Customer Experience Technology domain of EY
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for driving the Martech platform solution consulting offering and working closely with other roles in our Experience Technology consulting group and industry segment teams. This position requires a strong technical consulting background with the ability to assist clients in defining their overall customer technology strategy, designs and delivery with a focus on leveraging martech product suites from a range of providers such as Adobe and Salesforce.
- Lead solution consulting, architecture engagements and major transformation through design and execution phases and where applicable, drive internal, client and third party vendor mixed teams
- Support pre-sales activities by assessing martech platform opportunities, responding to RFP’s, creating proposals and presentations and live demos, establishing relationships with clients and prospective clients, and helping to close / sign new deals
- Suggest solution implementation approaches, create estimates, timeline and cost analyses that will lead to successful implementation and program delivery
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, and the platforms required to successfully implement and extend Adobe and similar platforms
- Develop and present project proposals, technical and project management guidelines for development of complex applications in multiple business domains
- Kick off new projects, drive initial discovery phase working with project management and clients driving prototypes and proof of concept
- Understand, define and capture the architecture of clients and identify opportunities for transformation
- Serve as internal trusted advisor, ensuring internal product management, and managing access to martech vendors early release programs and product roadmaps.
- Perform needs assessment to identify training courses required to ramp-up on new platforms and solutions.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging marketing technology trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives
- Evaluating architecture options and making recommendations in the light of technical, delivery and commercial factors
- Translating business and technical requirements into coherent, consistent and complete architecture designs
Skills and attributes for success
- Deep knowledge of solution architecture related to the Digital Experience Platform domain, such as the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and good knowledge in one or more other domains, including how they can be applied in a business context
- Conversant in enterprise product, solution and technology strategies with the ability to convert current knowledge and skills to martech ecosystem
- Able to articulating the pros and cons of technology choices and solution design decisions and to construct and present rational options to clients and prospective clients on the options they have
- Solutions selling skills and demonstrated success of communicating complex technical issues to both business and technical audiences
- Confident in expressing points-of-view, making recommendations and presenting analysis and recommendations up to C-level where appropriate
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5-7 years of experience working in a top-tier agency, consulting or technology organization
- Proven experience in delivering effective solution architecture strategies
- Background as an Adobe or Salesforce Senior (Technical) Consultant involved in implementation of complex system architectures
- Demonstrated history of driving large scale Adobe transformation projects and similar technology platforms
- Extensive experience with Adobe or Salesforce platforms and various other digital marketing solutions
- Fluent in Dutch or English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Martech cloud certifications in one or more Marketing Cloud solutions
- Fluent in Dutch or English
What we look for
An industry visionary and avid technologist at heart!
Someone who can lead the Adobe Marketing Cloud capability in Europe for EY from a technical perspective and therefore build and enhance long lasting client relationships. This means delivering technology strategy, roadmaps and delivery blueprints for the technology design and building large transactional systems with a deep understanding of the technical and operational challenges
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Find out more on www.werkenbijey.nl about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
An (online) assessment and a pre employment screening are part of the application procedure.
Due to laws and regulations, and because EY (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or – if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible – Criminal Background Check of the country you are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.