RTI International (RTI)
RTI Health Solutions provides research and consulting services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. Clients rely on our expertise, quality standards and integrity to guide clinical development, regulatory strategies and access to the market. RTI-HS has office locations in the U.S., U.K., Spain, France and Sweden.
Our Health Preference Assessment (HPA) program is currently seeking to add a Senior Research Economist to an already dynamic team.
HPA has a reputation for conducting high-quality preference research in a collegial working environment. The HPA Group specializes in developing surveys to elicit and quantify preferences of patients, physicians, and other health-care stakeholders for features and outcomes of medical and pharmaceutical interventions using rigorous stated-preference methods. The studies apply discrete-choice experiments, threshold technique, best-worst scaling, contingent-valuation, and other preference methods. HPA staff members are internationally recognized thought leaders in this research area and their work is published in high-level clinical and health-economic journals.
- Lead and manage projects and project tasks as part of a project team.
- Study and survey design and development, development of protocols and statistical analysis plans, analysis of discrete-choice and other stated-preference data, interpretation of results, and preparation of technical reports and manuscripts
- Lead and contribute to the health preference assessment scientific literature and mentoring team members in developing scientific stature
- Write proposals
- Manage project budgets and timelines, project teams, and communicate with study sponsors during all phases of a project, including presentations to study sponsors and at industry and academic conferences.
At RTI Health Solutions, you will be provided the opportunity to conduct meaningful work in a collaborative, cross functional environment. We are focused on your career development and provide a generous benefits packages that includes tuition reimbursement, parental leave, paid time off, medical/dental, and 401K
- A PhD in a quantitative social-science field such as economics, health economics, health policy, patient-reported outcomes, operations research, or statistics with at least 5 years of relates professional experience, or;
- A Master’s level degree in one of these fields with at least at least 10 years or related professional experience
- Proficiency in the design and analysis of discrete-choice experiment surveys and other stated-preference methods.
- Experience leading projects with commercial clients or large academic teams.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience in leading survey-research projects
- Demonstrated experience performing quantitative research.
- Experience with a variety of preference methods.
RTI is committed to Lead Forward. We innovate, develop talent, collaborate, communicate, think globally, act strategically, and engage inclusively. If that aligns with your values, we would like to hear from you. Join us and experience the RTI Difference
To apply for this job please visit rtiint.referrals.selectminds.com.