At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If you’re looking to apply and further develop your skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
ServiceNow is a global tool used widely to manage the business processes of Enterprise clients. As Senior ServiceNow Developer you would be a part of project teams involved in the implementation, configuration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform allowing you to develop your technical and business skills in a global environment. As Global Elite ServiceNow partner EY works with all types of modules of the platform, heavily using their features and developing custom solutions not yet built by others.
Your key responsibilities
As Senior ServiceNow Developer you will be responsible for overseeing of development and implementation of business processes as well as the analysis of the business requirements before getting to this point or during the development phases. You might develop the architecture of ServiceNow solutions.
Skills and attributes for success
To succeed in the role, you must have a very good understanding of the platform and be confident while working through implementation, customization, or maintenance projects. This can be expressed by:
- Very good understanding of ServiceNow Platform architecture – minimum 3 years,
- proven track of product customizations or integrations, implementation, maintenance,
- experience in project activities as a Developer or Architect.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or similar discipline; supported by experience in a similar technical environment
- Two or more years of ServiceNow technical experience
- Demonstrate an awareness of Best Practices in the IT industry
- Thorough understanding of ITIL and Agile
- Experience delivering large scale ServiceNow engagements or complex IT engagements
- A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability to support the development of digital platform strategies
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- The confidence to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds
What we look for
We search for Consultants and Developers of the ServiceNow platform that are interested in developing new and custom solutions to our Clients. Ones that would like to develop their product knowledge but also work with global stakeholders across different workflows of product.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Plenty of training opportunities
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions
- Exposure to colleagues and senior stakeholders across the business
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction, and consulting services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients, and our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation is available via ey.com/privacy. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.