FRANCHISE STRATEGY MANAGER – NEW ZEALAND AND OCEANIA
LOCATION: NEW ZEALAND
Our vision is to love brands, done sustainably, for better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing.
As the Franchise Strategy Manager, you’ll work to leading all aspects of the local and designated regional brands’ brand image, to continuously drive relevance to the target audience and to protect the integrity of the brands’ experiences.
We are looking for people that have a passion for building relationships and will be proud to be a representative of our brands, are results driven and have previous experience in business and/or functional experience in operation/strategy related areas.
What You’ll Do for Us
Scope, & Impact:
- This leadership role is responsible for supporting and challenging the Franchise Units in implementing the System’s growth strategy and developing actionable insights at market level.
- Pull relevant data and insights from the Insights & Analysis, Operations Planning support, and BTO/EWI collaboration to identify granular opportunities and create actionable initiatives at local level.
- Collaborate with Franchise Unit and Commercial & Customer Leadership to adjust execution strategy in the Franchise territory and at the market level.
- Partner with Franchise Unit to lead system end-to-end alignment process with Bottlers at local level.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 8 years plus of Business and/or functional experience in Operation/Strategy related areas
- Proven leadership trajectory and influencing a senior leadership team
Key Knowledge and Requirements
Mastery of (required)
- Solid business acumen skills: to translate data and insights to help inform key business decisions
- Strategic thinking: integrate diverse business insights and connecting the dots to develop holistic approach
- Problem framing and problem-solving: ability to structure and coordinate / lead cross functional complex analysis, initiatives, or efforts
- Systemic thinking: Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and global capabilities implementation. Being comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo
Broad Expertise In
- Synthesis and storytelling: Communicate, influence and convince stakeholders through a structured, fact base and action-oriented storytelling
- Innovation and taking different approach
- Adaptability/flexibility: Comfortable with ambiguity
- Organization and focus: prioritize through a pragmatic fact-based approach, handling trade-offs, balancing immediate and long-term priorities
What We Can Do for You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
Project Management; Data Tools; Stakeholder Management; Leadership; Project Planning
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.