EY is one of the leading global professional services organizations with 231,000 professionals around the world. We are proud of our people culture which we believe sets us apart in the profession. EY helps you achieve your best by providing great learning and career growth opportunities, by offering ways to help you achieve satisfaction in work and life, and by looking at each decision with a keen eye toward how it will affect you.
The Strategy and Transactions (SaT) teams in Asia Pacific has been providing market leading services to clients across Greater China, ASEAN and Oceania for over 20 years. We support EY clients in the region and globally throughout the transaction lifecycle and have helped EY clients create deal value and manage transaction risks. EY- Parthenon (EY-P) covers 3 sectors including Strategy, Transaction Strategy and Execution (TSE) and Turnaround and Restructuring (TRS).
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities:
- Assist in delivering key projects for our clients on a wide range of topics, covering Debt and Capital Advisory, including financial restructuring and sustainable finance, Recovery and Resolution work.
- Assist in preparing and using financial models, including undertaking sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Assist in developing sustainable finance frameworks and supporting finance raising activities.
- Assist in reviewing a company’s financial status, preparing forecast and prognosis of cash flow requirements.
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations, go-to-market toolkits and attending pursuit meetings with clients.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s or higher in accounting, finance, engineering, business, or a related field; MBA is a plus.
- Professional qualification of CPA, CFA, PMP or other relevant qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of project financing, financial modelling and banking & capital markets.
- Ability to perform commercial credit analysis and have basic knowledge of credit risk management concepts including policies and standards across commercials loan portfolios.
- Ability to analyse companies, their capital structure and credit profile.
- Able to work under high pressure and adapt to a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent problem solving, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong English and Mandarin written and verbal communication skills.
What working at EY organization offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.