Study Director / Monitoring Scientist (m/f/d)
HS-RA Monheim is part of a global HS function, close cooperation with other HS sites in Europe, US and Brazil and with external research organizations/cooperators is necessary in order to ensure optimum allocation of the global workload to all sites.
The Trial Coordination team in Monheim is responsible for the organization and conduct of the internal field program at the EU test sites as well as for externalized part of GLP residue trials (EU), feeding studies, method validations, ILV’s, storage stability studies, multi-residue studies, bee studies and Import Tolerance studies.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to and drive the successful execution of BCS’ exposure studies for plant protection products
- Provide expert support for all issues related to the analytical part of residue studies
- Provide first class analytical consulting to all related departments
- Monitor internal and external (GLP) studies, this incorporates the close cooperation with the Contract Research Organizations (CRO), Principal Investigators / Technicians and monitoring of the analytical part of residue trials in the function of the Study Director or Monitor
- Collaborate closely with analytical Contract Laboratories, Principal Investigators, Sample Preparation and Sample Logistics to ensure that the studies are performed according to the BAG-CS quality standards
- Develop and maintain the expertise regarding the conduct of residue trials in compliance with the requirements of regulatory authorities
- Support and follow up the further development of IT systems related to residue studies and contracting (e.g. study planning tool, field data collection tool, Laboratory Information system)
WHO YOU ARE
- Scientist (PhD or graduate) in relevant discipline (or related area) with several years of experience in area of expertise or adequate professional experience (e.g. chemical analytical background and good knowledge in agronomy/biology)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in teams and experience in project work
- Distinct ability to supervise external coworkers (consultants, CROs)
- Good knowledge of the EU-directives concerning the registration process
- Good knowledge of the relevant OECD and EPA guidelines
- Experience in GLP
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 716721
To apply for this job please visit karriere.bayer.de.