Website Sugarcane Clerk
Nanga Farms Ltd is a large irrigated sugarcane estate situated near Mazabuka in the Southern Province of Zambia. The company is part of the Illovo Sugar Africa Group and its main activities are the cultivation of 2,860 hectares of sugarcane and the rearing of 1,400 head of cattle. The Company now invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of:
Sugarcane Clerk – 01
Reporting to the Farm Manager the purpose of the job is to perform all clerical work in the department.
Qualifications & Experience Required
• Full grade twelve certificates (Credit or better in Math’s, Sciences, English and any other 2 subjects).
• Certificate in any business course.
• Experience will be an added advantage.
• Interpersonal and technical skills, personal organization as well as high integrity are required.
• Good computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word and Microsoft power point.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet the above specifications should apply before 12th May, 2022 enclosing their detailed CV (together with references), and copies of educational and professional qualifications, contact address, ‘phone number and email address to: [email protected]
Human Resource Officer
Nanga Farms Ltd
P.O.- Box 670079
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].