At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
To better reflect this, ‘The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.’ is our new promise to our people.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
As a member of the Consulting team, you will work directly with the EY Business Consulting team and clients on a daily basis to plan, design, deliver and deploy solutions for our clients.
Your key responsibilities
Our goal is to support the client’s organization as it initiates or undergoes major transformation. Our capabilities span end-to-end solution implementation services from strategy and architecture to production deployment. We provide technology-enabled programs that meet to challenges from clients.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in MBA, MBE, Finance, IT, Engineering or other business-related roles
- Strong analytical thinking, with exceptional organizational skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Extensive experience in a similar role or working environment, preferably in professional services, project management, or client-facing role
What we look for
We currently are seeking a highly motivated individual to work on multiple client engagements, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and lead business development activities.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.