Since the conflict in Ukraine started, our teams have been on the ground assessing and responding to the urgent needs of those searching for safety. We are currently scaling up our multi-country response across three countries (Moldova, Romania, and Ukraine) and are recruiting for many key positions that will make a direct impact on the lives of people who have been caught up in conflict.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Country Finance Manager for Ukraine, you will ensure compliance with local legislation, World Vision and donor requirements, to ensure sufficient liquidity for smooth operations and to contribute to achieving the Finance function KPIs.
You will play a strategic and advisory role to the Hub Finance Director on compliance and development and implementation of good internal controls. You will be expected to engage and develop strong networks internally (within the National Office and Hub) through effective communication, relationships and twin citizenship.
Major responsibilities include:
- Management and Capacity Development
- Local (Government) Reporting
- Accounting, Compliance and Monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting position with medium business/medium NGO/government agency
- Practical Knowledge of financial systems, budget/cash flow monitoring and internal accounting controls.
- Computer aptitude and experience with word processing, database, management and spreadsheet software
- Language Requirements: Ukrainian, English
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically to 10% of the time.
Is this job for you?
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the application deadline of 21 August 2022.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.