Pridegems Mining Limited
Position: Workshop Manager
Reporting to: Mine Manager
Pridegems Mining Limited. One of Zambia’s leading Emerald Mining company situated in Solwezi East,North Western Province of Zambia. The Company is now looking for qualified and experienced individual to be considered for the position of Workshop Manager.
Reporting to the Mine Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the operations in maximising the availability of the critical assets through robust reliability improvement and maintenance planning. Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Legislative, Original Equipment Maintenance (OEM) and Company requirements
- Develop critical, insurance and min / max spares requirements and repair specifications.
- Develop life cycle costs models for critical assets that optimise costs and which identify repair v replacement decisions
- Undertake reliability improvement programs that include defect elimination, equipment condition risk and contingency planning, Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) compliance of work executed.
- Develop short, medium and long-term integrated maintenance schedules of work that optimizes equipment downtime, resources, costs, and, which reduces long term equipment integrity risk.
- Develop fully planned work scopes for future planned work schedules.
- Develop and update master data into the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for new and existing equipment.
- Develop cost forecasts and budgets in conjunction with Execution teams.
- Deploy Management of Change processes for any plant and equipment change.
Experience & Qualifications
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ industrial Engineering
- Member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia
- Holder of a valid Zambian driver’s licence
- Minimum of 8 years mining experience with demonstrated experience in large multi pit operations maintaining large-scale heavy mobile equipment and Original Equipment Maintenance OEM requirements
- Demonstrated competency in equipment strategy development using Root Cause Analysis (RCM) methods, life cycle costing, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), long term planning, shutdown management, budget development and cost forecasting.
- Demonstrated competency in condition monitoring techniques and data interpretation.
- Demonstrated understanding and compliance with mining regulations
- Has strong proficiency in the use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].