myUNISA Login is a web-based access to your student account for the University of South Africa. This enables students to access all their academic information and activities such as online registration of courses, Examination results, posted assignments, timetable and calendar via their UNISA Email Address.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
In addition to that, myLife is another online Student Information and Learning Management Portal designed for students of the University of South Africa. All students admitted into the University to offer different courses are required to claim myLife Account with their Username and Password.
Besides, Students have to access myLife account to receive all academic information and Activities such as online registration of courses, Examination results, posted assignments, timetable and calendar via their UNISA Email Address.
Students can access their myUNISA account for all the academic activities via UNISA Email Address. Students can also access their Student Portal to register for courses, assignments, exams and have access to other information such as timetable, calendar and other documents.
myUNISA Login enables students to have access to their student email account. Students can also receive important notifications regarding examinations, course registrations, timetable updates, calendar notifications and more via their myLife account.
Students need to create an account with their username and password in order to be able to access the portal. You will get your username and password after you have been accepted into UNISA or when you register as a new student at UNISA. The login process is very simple and easy if you follow the steps below:
How to Register and Claim UNISA Login account
To claim your UNISA account as a new student,
- Visit the UNISA Student Portal.
- Navigate to the “Claim Unisa Login” button at the top-right of the screen
- Enter your Student Number (link here to find your student number) in the search box
NB: Student number can be found on your UNISA Admission Letter or Acceptance Letter
- Tap Continue
- Fill in your personal information into the form. You will need your South African ID number or Foreign ID/Passport number to complete this section.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, check the boxes, and click ‘Acknowledge’
Voila! You’re in. You’ll notice that you will be given an initial password, which you can change whenever you want.
- This will be your password to access both your myUnisa account and your myLife email account.
- You will also see your UNISA email address, which you will use throughout your time at the University of South Africa – UNISA
How to Login myUNISA
To access your myUNISA account,
- Navigate to unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa.
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap ‘Login’ to access your admin dashboard
How to Login UNISA myLife Email
All UNISA students are required to have myLife email account to received academic information. The account is free to open via UNISA Student Portal.
UNISA student email address looks like this [email protected].
To access your myLife email account,
- Navigate to unisa.ac.za.
- Enter your Student Number
- Tap Continue
- Enter your password
- Tap ‘Login’.
NB: myLife uses the Microsoft platform, so you’ll see a Microsoft login – this is the right login page.
If you’re a new student, you need to first register for a myLife account using the steps below. It can take up to 24 hours after registering before your myLife email will work.
How to Change your UNISA Password
Don’t forget to change your initial password. Try the steps below if your myLife email account is not working more than 24 hours after registration.
- Login to my UNISA account.
- Navigate to ‘My Admin’.
- Click ‘change password’ and follow the prompts.
Ensure you keep my Life UNISA account credentials safe. You will need it for UNISA online course registration and submission of assignment.
Features of myUNISA Admin
MyUNISA Admin is your UNISA login dashboard. It gives you access to;
- Study Materials
- UNISA Registration
- myUNISA Assignments
- UNISA Financial status
- UNISA Exam Results
- Exam Timetable
- How do I access myLife UNISA Account
- How do I Login into UNISA
- Where can I find my UNISA Student Number
- How do I Check my UNISA Exam Results
- What is UNISA Login Required