Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
PG Group TVET Internships 2023
– For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at PG Group for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
PG Group invites unemployed graduates to apply for TVET Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Location: South Africa
Internship Closing Date: On-going
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Provide professional operational/technical/shared services functions to ensure excellent service delivery to the business
- Ensure the highest level of quality workmanship and timeous execution of assigned tasks
- Understand and perform the given tasks in an effective, efficient and safe manner
- Apply good working behaviours and team work
- Provide professional service to all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure politeness, friendliness and helpfulness in the workplace
- Develop the habit of excellence to ensure the delivery of superior customer service
- Always wear clean and presentable corporate/safety wear
- MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Perform all tasks and activities as per the role requirements
- Raise maintenance and hygiene issues to Management to address.
- Adhere to all other reasonable requests issued by Management.
- Comply to company procedures including Health and Safety
- Assist with operational / execution support activities and tasks as per business area, but not limited to:
- Adhering to and maintaining the set productivity and performance assessment standards
- Completing all administration to the required standard
- Performing operational duties per instruction and under supervision
- Activities that support exceptional task performance and customer experience
- Continuous learning and developmentQUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
- TVET/FET qualification (in relevant discipline)
- Knowledge of general hygiene good practices
- A thirst for continuous learning and growth
- A strong focus on service excellence and customer relations
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Analytic and creative thinking
- Discovering and applying rules
- The ability to be mobile within geographical area (where applicable)
- The ability to travel independently (where applicable)
- The ability to work shifts (where applicable)
Please upload the following documents on the system:
- A full CV
- Certified ID
- Matric Certificate
- Full academic record
- FET/TVET Certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Location: Eastern Cape
Location: North West
Location: Free State
Location: Western Cape