Power Construction SA IT Internships 2023
– For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Power Construction SA IT for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Power Construction South Africa invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for IT Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Location: Blackheath, Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: 15 March 2023
Power Construction South Africa are recruiting for the IT Desktop Internships 2023.
A leading company in the Construction and Building industry, Power Construction is committed to equitable employment in the workplace.
An opportunity has arisen within our company for an IT DESKTOP INTERN.
If you meet the following requirements, please apply as indicated below.
- Recently completed i.e. 2022 any IT Desk Top Qualification and require work experience.
- Must be able to get to work in Blackheath, Cape Town
- Good computer literacy skills (Microsoft office, & especially Excel)
- Strong in administration, planning and organising.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can function independently and take initiative.
- Strict sense of confidentiality
- Fluent in English
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV, copies of ID, Matric and Certificate to [email protected]
N.B. Quote INTERN-IT in the Subject line
The application will NOT BE considered if the reference is not quoted as specified.