Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
This article contains information on University of Stellenbosch Postgraduate Admission and Application Forms: 2022/2023 and how to Apply. It also contains the University of Stellenbosch Postgraduate Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the University of Stellenbosch Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Any University of Stellenbosch Postgraduate programmes
Applications to study for the listed postgraduate programmes above in 2022/2023 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at University of Stellenbosch for the 2022/2023 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meet requirements for the qualification.
UNIVERSITY OF STELLENBOSCH POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- Admission requirements vary considerably and you are advised to consult the Student Enrolment Centre or Faculty information booklet for current requirements.
UNIVERSITY OF STELLENBOSCH POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Postgraduate Applications for study at the University of Stellenbosch in 2022/2023 are fully online.
University of Stellenbosch Postgraduate Application Procedures
- CONTACT A POTENTIAL SUPERVISOR: Contact the respective environment to identify a potential supervisor and discuss your research interest and/or proposal.
- APPLY ONLINE: In order to apply online, you will need a valid email address and cell/mobile phone number. Correspondence will be sent to the email address provided and messages to the cell/mobile phone.
- UPLOAD ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS: Your application will only be processed AFTER the application has been finalised AND all the correct supporting documents have been uploaded BEFORE the closing date. It remains your responsibility to make sure that the University receives all your documents in time. The University will acknowledge receipt of your application via email.
- QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS MUST BE OFFICIAL AND CERTIFIED
- PAY THE APPLICATION FEE: Application fees can be paid as part of the online application process (only South African candidates pay an application fee). Cash payments may also be made in person at the cashiers at the Administration A building (Stellenbosch Campus). More on payment options.
- ENSURE THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE
- APPLICATION DOCUMENTS REVIEWED BY THE CENTRAL APPLICATION OFFICE.
- APPLICATION CONSIDERED BY RELEVANT DEPARTMENT
University of Stellenbosch Postgraduate Application Fee
- Application fee for Postgraduate applications from South Africa and SADC region is R100
UPDATING YOUR APPLICATION
You need to submit additional documents to the Admissions Office. This may include the following:
- Certified paper copies of documents uploaded online as part of your application
- Academic transcripts which may not have been available at the time of your application must be uploaded to our student system; please log in using your username and password, and complete the submission; certified paper copies of such uploaded documents must be submitted
- Where applicable, evidence of English language proficiency must be provided
SUBMISSION DATES FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND ACADEMIC RECORDS
The University of Stellenbosch University reserve the right to cancel any application if all the necessary certified paper copies or original transcripts are not submitted on time.
UNIVERSITY OF STELLENBOSCH POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION DEADLINE
Applications for most higher degrees by research and postgraduate programmes may be lodged at any time during the year and closed by 30th September.