Sector: Cultural Development
Last date: Friday, July 1, 2022
The Sunshine Coast Regional Council is pleased to announce the Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) with an aim at the development of emerging and established artists, creative practitioners and producers.
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland.
The Sunshine Coast RADF program provides funding in five categories:
- Concept Development Funding
- Project Funding
- Seed Funding
- Individual Development Funding
- Mentorship Funding
- Individual Development – $750 within Australia and $1,500 international.
- Mentorship – Up to $5,000.
- Concept Development – Up to $5,000.
- Project – Up to $10,000.
- Seed – up to $10,000 1st year, up to $5,000 2nd year, and up to $2,500 3rd year
- Individual emerging and established artists, producers, and creative practitioners
- Registered not-for-profit organizations
- Groups and collectives.
- reside or be based in the Sunshine Coast Local Government Area or, if based outside the local government area, demonstrate how the project will directly benefit residents in the Sunshine Coast
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- hold appropriate insurance
- have met all acquittal conditions of previous council grants.
Applications cannot be made by:
- government agencies or departments of state or federal government
- educational, religious, or medical organizations, where the application is for the organization’s core business
- individuals where the application is for content directly related to educational coursework, study, or research