Get all information about HESLB Guidelines 2021/2022 and HESLB Criteria Loan Application 2021/2022.
Check Detailed information about HESLB Guidelines and Criteria For Issuance of Students’ Loans and Grants for The 2021/2022 Academic Year!! We have provided essential details regarding HESLB Tanzania Eligibility Criteria 2021/2022. The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) was established by HESLB Act (CAP 178) and became effective in July 2005. HESLB is mandated to, among others, issue loans and or grants to needy and eligible students.
Candidates who are thinking of applying for HESLB Loan must know the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria varies each year. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria 2021/2022 below.[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1252″ title=”In- Article Ads”]
HESLB Publication of Successful Loan Applicants
- A list of successful loan applicants with their corresponding allocations shall be published through the Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) used during application or on HESLB website: www.heslb.go.tz after Batch Approval.[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1252″ title=”In- Article Ads”]
HESLB LOAN APPLICATION DEADLINE
- The Loan Application window for 2021/2022 opens on 1st July, 2021 through 31st August,2021.
APPEAL AGAINST AWARDED LOAN AMOUNTS
- Applicants who are not satisfied with the allocations may appeal by completing relevant Online Appeal Forms, (details to be provided later). Allocation of successful appeals will depend on availability of funds.
- DOWNLOAD PDF HESLB Guidelines and Criteria 2021/2022
- Click here for HESLB Application
- Tanzania HESLB Masters Degrees | HESLB Postgraduate Scholarships
For more information Visit https://www.heslb.go.tz/