U.S. Mission in South Africa Chauffeur (Multiple positions) Jobs
- The incumbent safely operates a USG-owned or leased motor vehicle in a safe, efficient manner for the official transportation of passengers and/or cargo in the vehicle. The incumbent ensures vehicle is in clean and serviceable condition and performs minor preventive maintenance.
- The incumbent functions as post messenger as directed. The incumbent will carry any other duties as assigned.
- NB: Applicants must address each required qualification with specific information supporting each item. HR must qualify an applicant only on the information provided within the ERA application and cannot use a resume or CV for additional information, whether attached or included under the Resume tab.
- To be considered qualified, applicants must meet or exceed all listed requirements. Additional documents may be requested to confirm the basic eligibility and qualification requirements and only those specified in the vacancy announcement should be attached in ERA.Qualifications and Evaluations
- Experience: Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in driving is required.Education Requirements:
- Successful completion of high school (matric) education is required.Evaluations:
- Language: Level 3 (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing of English is required. (This will be tested).Skills and Abilities:
- Must hold a valid Code 10 driver’s license and Public Driver’s Permit (PDP). Must have the ability to
read maps and plan driving routes. Must have good verbal communication skills, and an ability to handle all persons with professionalism and discretion.
- Must be able to perform basic vehicle inspection and must possess intermediate level automotive maintenance skills. Must have basic computer skills to maintain reports and for communication purposes.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word is required. (This may be tested).Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.Qualifications:
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.How to Apply
- For more information and job application details, see; U.S. Mission in South Africa Chauffeur (Multiple positions) Jobs