hamisho wa watumishi 2023 | www.pmoralg.go.tz uhamisho; The United Republic of Tanzania’s Constitution’s Articles 8 (1), 145, and 146 of 1977, as well as other revisions that followed, contain provisions that establish the Ministry of Regional Administration and Local Government.
The District Authorities Act No. 7 (Cap. 287) and the Urban Authorities Act No. 8 were both passed by the Union Parliament in 1982. (Cap 288). These two Acts mandated the establishment of Local Authorities in Districts, Villages, Urban Areas, Townships, and Mitaa by the Minister in charge of Local Authorities.
Maybe where you are right now doesn’t fully fit who you are. Perhaps you wish to be nearer to your family. Maybe you prefer to travel rather than settle down for an extended period of time. Whatever the reason, a lot of individuals are eager to visit new cities.
PDF Majina Ya Uhamisho TAMISEMI 2022/2023 Download
Active federal employees can apply for and get transfers to other places or reassignments to different offices at their current duty station through a number of initiatives. Employees may request a transfer at Tamisemi if they need to move for personal reasons.
- DOWNLOAD HERE NEW NAMES February TO May 2022
- DOWNLOAD HERE THE NEW NAMES FROM NOVEMBER 2021 TO JANUARY 2022
- DOWNLOAD HERE THE NEW NAMES FROM JULY TO OCTOBER
- DOWNLOAD HERE NEW NAMES 10th, JULY 2021
- DOWNLOAD NAMES HERE_AWAMU YA PILI
- TANGAZO ORODHA YA WATUMISHI AMBAO WAMEHAMISHWA KWA KIPINDI CHA KUANZIA TAREHE 01 APRIL
- ORODHA YA WATUMISHI WALIOHAMISHWA
Talk to your supervisor and the human resources team about your goals while following the Tamisemi Transfer procedures. They can assist you with the procedure. Tamisemi might be able to grant your request, but there is no certainty.