Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
Vivo Energy Graduate Internship Programme
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
In Vivo Energy, we recognise the fact that it is our people who are critical to the achievement of business objectives and success.
We are giving opportunity for enthusiastic young talents to join our 9 months graduate internship program. As a graduate Intern you will be assigned to your preferred area of focus being Finance, Lubricants, Commercial, Retail Supply & Distribution and Marketing to prepare you for the world of work. In your area of function, you will be exposed to various activities with guidance and coaching from experienced persons.
Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Process /industrial engineering (Lubricants & Commercial)
Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce (Finance)
Bachelor degree in Electrical/Civil (Supply & Distribution)
Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communication/Business Administration (Marketing & Retail)
Applicant MUST have minimum GPA of 3.5 or Upper Second Class
Key selection requirement:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Conversant with Microsoft office package especially word and excel.
- Demonstration of aspired Enterprise first behaviour (Leadership, Accountability & Teamwork)
- Vivo Energy core values (Honesty, Integrity & Respect for People)
- Excellent research abilities
Closing Date: 10 February 2022