Ongeza is a social enterprise creating a sustainable and scalable model ,That reaches the last mile to rural customers.
- Plans and conducts effective sales calls/visits of hybrid maize seeds and other Agro Inputs with current and prospective customers.
- Build a Strong Wholesale distribution channel
- Provide agronomic support & advice to customers and prospects.
- Strategically plan activities to generate demand for available products.
- Research and understand the needs of the customer and plan sales activities to increase sales and hybrid adoption.
- Maintain agronomic and technical knowledge of products in the various segments and analyze market to understand opportunities that are available to increase seed usage
- Work with customer complaints to ensure they are resolved.
- Coach stockiest/ retailers on product management to ensure they successfully maintain quality.
- Provide after-sale customer service that increases customer loyalty and repeat orders.
- Plan and deliver presentations to retailers and potential customers that help increase sales in sales area.
- Develop, execute, and continuously improve a plan for sales area that increases customer engagement, market share, and profitability.
- Allocates and utilizes available resources to maximize return on short-term and long-term strategic plan for sales area.
- Actively contributes to analyze local market needs and suggest changes or improvements to distribution strategy and farmer’s segmentation.
- Maintains and develop relationship with the customer’s
- Full accountability of accounts receivable.
- Provide the company with the necessary market intelligence required for commercial success of our business.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and CV in one file to [email protected]. This position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply not later than 31 March, 2023