OLAMS Login HESLB – Tanzania HESLB Login
Check OLAMS Login HESLB – Tanzania HESLB Login.
If you are looking for information about OLAMS Login (HESLB) – HESLB Login | HESLB Tanzania Login – olas.heslb.go.tz login then you are in the right place. Here, we have shared all the necessary information regarding OLAMS Login (HESLB) – HESLB Login. It includes details about the application form, eligibility, reservation, selection list, etc. The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) was established by HESLB Act (CAP 178) and became effective in July 2005. HESLB is mandated to, among others, issue loans and or grants to needy and eligible students.[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1250″ title=”Display Ads”]
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are REMINDED to keep full set of the loan applications, attachments submitted, and EMS receipts used for mailing their applications to HESLB for reference and ease o f tracking when necessary before submitting the same through EMS to:- The Executive Director, Higher Education Students’ Loans Board, HESLB House, 1 Kilimo Street, TAZARA Area, Mandela Road, P.O. Box 76068, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
How to Apply HESLB Loans though OLAMS Online?
People waiting for application forms can register and complete the application form at the HESLB portal by following and the simple instructions below
- Step 1 – First go to the HESLB OLAMS official Site https://olas.heslb.go.tz/
- Step 2 – On the home page, click on Apply for Loan
- Step 3 – The registration form will appear.
- Step 4 – Provide all the required information and complete the registration process.
- Step 5 – Carefully enter all the information in the required fields.
- Step 6 – Submit the required documents in the desired format.
- Step 7 – Read all details carefully when all entries are made.
- Step 8 – Make the payment of the application fee. Applicants must pay a non-refundable, one-off application fee of TZS 30,000.00 through GePG vide NMB, CRDB, TPB, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA, and AIRTEL MONEY. For details visit: https://olas.heslb.go.tz
- [wbcr_html_snippet id=”1252″ title=”In- Article Ads”]
HESLB Loan Application Online 2021/2022
[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1252″ title=”In- Article Ads”]
- HESLB Online Loans Application 2021/2022
- HESLB Login 2021/2022
- HESLB OLAMS Login / Register / SignUp 2021/2022
- HESLB Recover Forgotten password Click here
- HESLB Names with mistakes 2021/2022
See your status YOUR HESLB Loan status 2021/2022
HESLB Loan Application Deadline:
- Application window for Academic Year 2021/2022 will be open from 1ST JULY, 2021 through 31ST AUGUST, 2021[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1252″ title=”In- Article Ads”]
LOAN APPLICATION FEE
- Applicants must pay a non-refundable, one-off application fee of TZS 30,000.00 through GePG vide NMB, CRDB, TPB, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA, and AIRTEL MONEY. For details visit: https://olas.heslb.go.tz
Publication of Successful Loan Applicants
- A list of successful loan applicants with their corresponding allocations shall be published through the Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) used during application or on HESLB website: www.heslb.go.tz after Batch Approval.
APPEALS AGAINST AWARDED LOAN AMOUNTS
- Applicants who are not satisfied with the allocations may appeal by completing relevant Online Appeal Forms. (Details to be provided later).
INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
- Applicants or loan beneficiaries with inquiries or complaints will have to follow procedures displayed in the loan application window.[wbcr_html_snippet id=”1250″ title=”Display Ads”]
- Eligible students for loans for the 2021/2022 academic year, admitted to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programmes must fulfil the General Eligibility Criteria.
For more information Visit https://www.heslb.go.tz/