Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
University of Cape Town (UCT) Postgraduate Admission and Application Forms: 2022/2023
- University of Cape Town (UCT) Postgraduate Application form download
- online application where necessary.
Applications to study for the listed postgraduate programmes above in 2022/2023 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at UCT for the 2022/2023 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meet requirements for the qualification.
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN, UCT POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
The admission requirements for postgraduate study vary from one programme to another. You are advised to consult the faculty concerned directly in order to find out what is required for the course or degree that you want to take.
- Engineering & the Built Environment
- Graduate School of Business
- Health Sciences
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN, UCT POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Postgraduate Applications for study at the University of Cape Town (UCT) in 2022/2023 are fully online.
University of Cape Town (UCT) Postgraduate Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subjects requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
Once the application is submitted you cannot amend details of your application yourself. If you wish to change your choice of programme, or any other detail, you will need to contact our Admissions Office. (Email: [email protected])
Within 3 working days of submitting your application online, we will send you email correspondence which:
- acknowledges your application, and provides your applicant number, which you are to use in all future correspondence with the University;
- contains your unique log-in details so that you can monitor your application through our self-service facility online;
- contains further instructions which you need to follow carefully.
UCT Postgraduate Application Fee
- Application fee for Postgraduate applications from South Africa and SADC region is R100
- Application fee for Postgraduate applications from outside of the SADC region is R300
UPDATING YOUR APPLICATION
You need to submit additional documents to the Admissions Office. This may include the following:
- Certified paper copies of documents uploaded online as part of your application
- Academic transcripts which may not have been available at the time of your application must be uploaded to our student system; please log in using your username and password, and complete the submission; certified paper copies of such uploaded documents must be submitted
- Where applicable, evidence of English language proficiency must be provided
SUBMISSION DATES FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
There are two deadlines that apply to non-UCT transcripts. We do not require UCT transcripts from applicants as we can
access these on our student system.
- By 31 October 2022: Submit a mid-year 2021 transcript of results or final transcript if you already have this.
- By 31 December 2022: Submit your final 2021 transcript if this was not available in October 2021.
We reserve the right to cancel any application if all the necessary certified paper copies or original transcripts are
not submitted on time.
The Application closing date is yet to be announced.