Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
The full details of Allan Gray Orbis Foundation application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links
Allan Gray Orbis Foundation First Year University Fellowship Programme
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Allan Gray Orbis Foundation application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Application Form
The Allan Gray Orbis Foundation invests in the education and development of individuals with entrepreneurial potential within Southern Africa. Allan Gray Orbis do so because we believe that these curious, driven and responsibly minded young people are capable of significantly, positively and permanently impacting the economic lives of the communities, cities and possibly even the country they operate in.
The Foundation takes a holistic approach to entrepreneurship development and there are three critical aspects: the person in whom we cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset, the practice of developing entrepreneurial skills and competencies and the context of understanding the African and global ecosystems.
Fellowship Programme focuses on cultivating entrepreneurship in Candidate Fellows by ensuring that by the end of the Fellowship Programme they desire to create value through responsible entrepreneurship, see entrepreneurship as a viable career path, are able to take an idea and develop it into a viable opportunity, understand the value proposition of the Foundation and E2, as well as value the culture of community and collaboration. Furthermore, their entrepreneurial mindset development curriculum is disseminated via the AGOF Online Campus.
- 65% average in the 2021 June exams
- Not older than 22 years of age in 2021
- South African Citizenship
- Currently studying at either – UCT, UWC, Tsiba, SU, RU, NMU, UKZN, UFS, WITS, UP or UJ
- Currently studying towards a degree in either – Law, Commerce, Science, Arts, Humanities, Engineering or Health Science (excluding Medicine, Veterinary Science and Dentistry)
- In addition to ID copy, applicants will also be required to submit proof of academic registration in 2021
- Applicants with a combined annual household income of R1 million and below will receive full funding (university accommodation meals, textbooks & tutoring allowance, and a monthly stipend)
- Applicants with a combined household income above R1 million will receive needs-based funding
- Potential funding will be communicated at interview stage
Entrepreneurial Mindset Development
- Speakers and seminars
- Experiential exercises
- Access to business incubation
- Access to business/venture funding via E Squared, an Allan Gray Orbis Foundation sister entity (available to students on IVC programme and graduates depending on business idea viability)
- Personal Leadership Officer (mentorship)
- Industry mentor
- Like-minded community
- Tertiary qualification
- Responsible thinking and entrepreneurial mindset
- Well-rounded individual
- Community-orientated learning
Submit your application form and supporting documentation (Certified final June results, certified copy of ID, certified copy of proof of academic registration) online on or before
Successful applicant candidates will be invited for an interview
Successful interview candidates will be invited to a selection camp
To ensure that we offer you the best possible support and customer service, please ensure that you give yourself enough time to complete the application form before the closing date. We recommend dedicating at least two days to it.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.