Eskom HR Graduate Internships 2023
– For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Eskom HR for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Eskom invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for HR Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Location: Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 14 March 2023
- Integrated and administer remuneration and benefits
- Variable pay modelling and administration
- Remuneration management training
- Provide internal customer services
- Ensure management of data
- BCom Degree in: Human Resources Management
- No Experienc
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication skills (written /verbal)
- Ability to think laterally
- Team Player
- MS Office skills, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Interpersonal skills
- Sound Research and Statistical Methods knowledge
- Financial Modelling Skills
- Planning and Administration skills
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online for the Eskom: Human Resources Graduate Internships 2023