Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
FNB Graduate Internships 2023/2024
– For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
First National Bank (FNB) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 20 August 2023
The Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Qualification : Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Completion of information pertaining to Qualifications and Institution.
- An academic transcript has to be uploaded.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
HOW TO APPLY