Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
Judicial Service Commission – Ajira Portal: General Conditions
General Condition for Applicants
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in the advertisement.
iv.The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter; short of which will make the application invalid.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
– Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
– Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
– Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
– Computer Certificate
– Professional certificates from respective boards
– One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
vii. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will NOT be accepted.
viii. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
- Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
xii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
xiii. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
xiv. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed to indicate
xvi. Women are highly encouraged to apply
xvii Application letters should be written in English or Swahili