Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
PhD Scholarship in Australia 2023
The application for the PhD Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by George Institute for Global Health for all International Students in Australia.
The George Institute for Global Health hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The George Institute for Global Health has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. George Institute for Global Health will present a Award of $30,000 per annum (tax-exempt) for three years to the winning candidates. George Institute for Global Health has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The George Institute for Global Health and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the PhD Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- PhD study in ‘Healthy Food, Healthy Planet, Healthy People‡ at the Centre of Research Excellence (CRE) of the George Institute for Global Health can be applied for.
You’re eligible if you are:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, or Australian permanent residents.
- The applicants must hold a First Class Honours or Master’s degree in Nutrition, Public Health, Biostatistics, Public Policy, Sustainability, Law, or another related field or equivalent experience.
- The candidates must be proficient in the medium of instruction, i.e., English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PHD SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
- PhD Scholarship Application Portal 2023
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A cover letter
- Current resume
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Proof of citizenship or permanent residency
- The names and contact details of at least two referees
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30th April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.