Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
SA Army Military Skills Programme | The SA Army is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract. The Military Skills Development System is a two-year voluntary service system with the long term goal of rejuvenating and enhancing the SA National Defence Force’s deployment capability.
Successful Military Skills Development System candidates will be appointed in a specific mustering and will be called up to a Training Unit, where members will complete their Basic Military Training, specific mustering and functional training in the first year and be utilized or deployed internally or externally in the second year of the MSDS.
- Be a South African citizen (No Dual Citizen)
- 18-22 years and has successfully completed Grade 12
- Graduates up to the age of 26 (360 Credits)
- Successfully completed Grade 12 with average of 50% or (Level 4) (Mathematics and Physical Science will be advantageous)
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excluding Life Orientation (LO)
- Leadership Potential
- Have no criminal record or pending cases
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for the appointment
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM: