Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share!
NSFAS-DHET Laptop Application Form
Application Form To Activate The Dhet Bursary Learning Material Allowances For 2023
Applicants must please take note the following
- According to the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) eligibility criteria and conditions – Clause: 184.108.40.206.3
“ A student who is receiving financial aid from NSFAS for the first time is required to purchase a digital learning device in that year of.Do you want to Check Sassa Status ? Sassa Status Check – SRD Status Check Online
- study if the student is not in possession of a digital learning device already.”
Only students on the DHET Bursary Scheme qualify for this allowance.
- Closing date: 17 March 2023
I, the undersigned hereby declare the following:
- I made my final decision on the use and application of my learning material allowances allocated by NSFAS for the 2023 academic year.
- By choosing to receive the allowance in my personal bank account, I will :-
- abide by the eligibility criteria and conditions set by DHET Bursary Grant and utilize the learning material allowance provided to me to
purchase only text books and/or devices;
- take full responsibility to ensure that I have the necessary learning material to assist me with the required University teaching and learning methods.
- By choosing to receive a laptop, I
- acknowledge that the maximum amount payable for the device will be the amount equal to the learning material allowance provided by
NSFAS in the applicable academic year;
- acknowledge that I will only be eligible to benefit once for the duration of my academic career;
- declare that I will be liable for the debt of this laptop should my funding status change at NSFAS or I cancel my studies or by any reason
NSFAS rejected me afterwards;
- will ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the device as well as its insurance, and or licences.
- The University take no responsibility if any laptop is damaged or stolen.